- Series/Collection: BAR Mark III
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate with Detachable Box
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Nickel
- Stock Finish: Oil
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 43-3/8"
- Weight: 7 lb 2 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/8"
- Wood Grade: Grade II
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Steel Integral
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Third generation. Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen. Classic in looks and contemporary in performance. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed - and a caliber selection - that is not matched by any other hunting autoloader. The MK 3 is available in the most popular hunting calibers from whitetail hunter's favorite 243 Winchester to the hard-hitting 300 Winchester Magnum. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads. Autoloader with traditional walnut stock, polished blued steel barrel, engraved alloy receiver, Inflex recoil pad.
- Satin nickel receiver finish
- Polished blued barrel
- Oil finish grade II walnut stock with cut checkering
- High-relief engraving
- Shim-adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Inflex recoil pad
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Long action length